No job is too big or too far!
We are very proud to announce the newest addition to our fleet. Our new spreader truck changes the game when it comes to the broad acre application of many products [chicken & feedlot manure, lime, gypsum, Natramin and organic fertiliser blends to name just a few]. Fully self-contained with a 15 cubic metre capacity, no job is too big or too far for this big boy!
Enhancing on a successful earlier model [the ‘Big Chief’ tractor-drawn red spreader] conceptualized and manufactured by Ray Arthy, the new design incorporates a fully self-sufficient unit tweaked to enable direction specific spreading, allowing for a more efficient method of uniformly applying and spreading product. Peak Engineering were consulted on the design and engineering specifics, and ultimately contracted to do the build.
The benefits of the new design include:
- The spreader carries its own loader creating a self-sufficient
- unit with the ability to travel anywhere.
- 15 cubic metre capacity ensures large volumes are spread quickly and efficiently.
- On-board Petrik applicator enables biological enhancers to be applied to the product simultaneously with the spread.
- Application rates can be adjusted to suit your exact needs with variable spinner & belt speeds and door opening heights.
- Fully tarped and secure loading provides safe delivery of product. This also allows us to deliver and spread single loads direct ex chicken sheds [great for smaller acreage blocks].
In the short time the spreader has been mobile, it has seen fields as far south as Narrabri (see above picture).
If you have a job that you think suits our new spreader, or a need for a product spread that is not mentioned here, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs!
Call us today! (07) 5544 2266